Pay your fees via EMI Option with 0% interest
Instant EMI option, is an easy and convenient way offered by IIAS School of Management to pay your course fee.
IIAS School of Management has partnered with education financing organizations who can provide loans to IIAS School of Management students. You may be able to avail a student loan if you meet the conditions set by the loan provider. The loan providers that we have currently partnered with are
- 0% Interest Free Loans.
- Funding Upto 100%*
- Digital Process and Minimal Documentation.
- Instant online approval in seconds.
- NO Branch Visits.
- Attractive Oﬀers with Flexible Tenures.
- Exclusively for IIAS School of Management Students.
- Sign-up is completely online and paperless; no physical process is required.
How to Apply for EMI Option
The facility to pay fee through EMIs is currently available to Indian Nationals only. Any earning member can act as a co-borrower (Parent / Guardian / other family member)
Co-borrower may need to provide:
- Aadhaar Card, PAN Card, email id and a mobile number.
- Salary slip (Last 3 months) / ITR Bank Statement (Last 6 months)
- Last completed degree Mark-sheet
- Last Degree certificate
- Any scholarship document or any entrance exam Mark-sheet (if applicable)
Indicative EMI for financing of course fee of Rs. 1 Lakh
Please follow the steps below to apply for EMI Fees payment option
- Submit completed application to the course of your choice (For application instructions and course fee structure, please refer to the course brochure or the course page on the website)
- On receipt of the Admission Oﬀer Letter, you will have 2 payment options: ‘Pay on your own’ or ‘Pay using EMI option’.
- If you choose ‘Pay using EMI option’, you must complete the loan application form available at the below-mentioned URLs
- For Eduvanz at https://eduvanz.com/login
- For Grayquest at https://www.grayquest.com/v2/apply
- For Propelld at https://propelld.com/signin
- If you need assistance in filling out the loan application form please email IIAS School of Management at email@example.com mentioning the name of the programme you are interested in.
- An agent from the loan provider may call, email or visit you and assist you with your loan application. Loan approvals take varying amounts of time.
- The platform will prompt you to Register with mobile no. and e-mail id. You will then be redirected to Verify mobile no. using OTP.
- Upon OTP verification, you will be prompted to provide basic & personal details of the financial applicant such as to enter your PAN number and confirm your Permanent and Current address etc.
- Next, you will be asked to provide name of your Employer, monthly income and estimated monthly expenses.
- Confirm the institute details of the student.
- If approved, the system will then ask your permission to select the desired EMI plan.
- You will then be asked to provide residential details of the financial applicant.
- Then you need to provide work details of the financial applicant.
- Upload Documents* and Upload PAN Card + Take a selfie + Additional Document for address verification.
- Next you to Sign Loan Agreement via OTP.
- The system will then auto-redirect you to Provide eNACH information for Repayment setup to your bank’s Netbanking login page, and prompt you to login to your Bank Account and enter the IFSC code. Or you can select Debit Card Options to fill the details in like card number and expire date etc. This will trigger an automated background verification process, which generally takes only a few seconds to complete and give the loan approval status.
- IIAS School of Management does NOT make any recommendation on whether the students should or should not avail of a loan to enrol into its programmes. The decision of whether to avail of a loan is exclusively the decision of the applicant.
- IIAS School of Management does not recommend any specific loan provider. The student is required to conduct their own due diligence before making a choice of the loan provider. Please note that loan providers may charge interest for providing you with a loan of long tenure. Loan providers may include other charges such as a processing fee, documentation charges etc before disbursal of loan. It may vary with Loan Provider you have opted for education loan.
- IIAS School of Management encourages students to carefully read the terms and conditions of loan providers before availing of a loan.
- IIAS School of Management does not bear any financial obligation related to the loan you apply for. Your financial obligation on the loan you avail of is to the loan provider.
- Your loan provider may initiate loan recovery proceedings as per applicable law.
- On specific request by the loan provider, IIAS School of Management may inform the loan provider about your employment status, the programme fees, the programme duration and your attendance information on the programme.
- Failure to obtain a loan by you cannot be a reason to seek delayed payment schedule from IIAS School of Management and the grant of admission may be withdrawn, if payments are not made by the student as per the payment schedule.