Siliguri, West Bengal, India | Full-time
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized.
- Make Indent of material min. & max. Stock quantity.
- Perform reconciliation of stock registers on daily and monthly basis of all consumable items & raw materials.
- Responsible for handling day-to-day activities of the store.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education: High school qualification or equivalent; ANY Graduate
Prior experience in retail would be advantageous.
Our ideal candidate will have
- Excellent organization skills.
- Good working knowledge of spreadsheet (MS Office, MS Excel, etc.).
- Must be computer savvy.
Salary: ₹7,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month