Siliguri, West Bengal, India | Full-time
The Admissions Executive is responsible to generate enquiries for courses offered by IIAS and support the admission services which include the arrangement of admission events, support services and compliance with admission procedures of the institution. You are also required to meet/interact/present our course offerings to prospective students, conduct seminars and workshops and create tie-ups with other stakeholders involved in student recruitment.
- Maintain liaison with student recruitment agents to promote the courses offered by the institute and provide information on student admissions in a professional and customer-focused manner.
- Implement activities as per marketing plan for outreach activities and events.
- Prepare and make presentation to corporate clients.
- Promote and represent the institute at events, seminars, schools, colleges.
- Ensure timely responses to a variety of requests from prospective students for information on the courses offered and through all stages of the recruitment and admission process.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
Education: (UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization)
Our ideal candidate will have
- At least three (3) years of working experience, preferably in an educational institution with involvement in counselling, marketing and promotions
- Go-getter with a can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of counselling principles, methods and techniques
- Must speak English. Other languages are a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate comfortably and effectively with students and parents in a courteous and professional manner
- Possess good planning, organizing, coordination, presentation and time management skills
- Possess own transport
Note: This position requires substantial outdoor work.
Salary: ₹15,000.00 - ₹25,000.00 per month